Everyone is looking to make money online but who has the time or money for a 90-Day Mentorship Course that costs $3500? There’s a lot to building a successful online resale business, whether its selling on Amazon, Ebay, Mercari, Etsy, or wherever else you choose to, but I think with this short video, I think I make pretty clear the bare minimum needed to start making money online today.
If you don’t have time to watch the video, here’s what you need to know
- Begin by selling things you already own but don’t use, want, or need
- Once you’ve exhausted that, look around your home for other people’s things that they don’t mind you selling
- Once you’ve exhausted that, look outside you for anything that is either free from nature (like giant pine cones, fungus, or tumbleweeds) or has been thrown out by someone else (dumpster diving/trash picking)
- Sell your items on Mercari because of the ease of listing (no listing fee, no unsecured credit card needed to sign up for an account, no monthly fee, 10% final value fee)
- When they’ve sold, get boxes from big box stores, grocery stores, dollar generals, wherever gets tons of cardboard boxes each week with their inventory that they’d otherwise be recycling
And that’s pretty much it. Simple, and a lot of you could have figured it out yourself, but now is the time to get started! Get out there and start making some money, you will be surprised how much you can make once you’ve got your routine down.